ANUSHA M K
The Wandering Raven provides members of our community with a comprehensive study of some of the most important nuts and bolts of writing, as well as introductions to a broad range of creative writing elements, through our six courses.
The Crash Course is a half-length course that provides an overview of the basics of creative writing. We suggest taking our Crash Course if you aren’t ready to commit to a full course, and what to see how each of our courses work. Besides having fewer modules than our full-length courses, the Crash Course is identical in quality of content and assignments.
- 18 modules
- Quizzes, Assignments and Readings Included.
- Learn the basics of Creative Writing from your own home.
- Information packed videos, starting from basics to advanced concepts.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Making Sure Your Stories are Full of Character
- Persona-lly, I Love Poetry
- Painting a Portrait: Describing Your Character’s Physical Appearance
- People Skills — Building Character Relationships
- The (almost) A-Zs of Poetic Forms
- Finding the Writer’s Voice
- Figuratively Speaking
- What Does a Perfect Plot Look Like?
- What’s the Scene?
- Keeping Your Distance
- Keeping Your Readers in the Dark
- The Reader-Writer Relationship
- Ye’r a Writer, Larry
- Building a Wall Brick-By-Brick: How to Develop Your Story
- Who’s in the Driver’s Seat?: Plot vs. Character
- Show, Don’t Tell!
- How People Talk
ANUSHA M K